Searching for best education for children? Find the list of the best schools and colleges in Bhiwadi, Delhi/NCR
List of best educational institutes in Bhiwadi (Delhi/NCR)
In the last 10 years, Alwar particularly Bhiwadi has seen a sea change in its social and industrial setup. Families are settling here because of employment opportunities which creates a demand for residential townships, educational institutions and other utility set ups. Brand new or reputed franchisees of schools, colleges and training institutes have come up in Bhiwadi and they are equipped with the latest digital requirements of this generation. Transportation tracking, online fee payments, attendance and class management; are just a few of the facilities that are being handled digitally by these modern schools and in turn setting an example for the entire state. Besides curriculum prescribed by CBSE or the State Board, emphasis is being given to extra-curricular activities and sports because they promote holistic development in each child. Bhiwadi is leaving no stone unturned for its residents in the pursuit of quality education and all-round development of the children.
Following is the list of schools in Bhiwadi:
1. RPS Public School: Rao Pahlad Singh (RPS) Public School was established in 2015 and is located on the Dharuhera-Bhiwadi Expressway. It is affiliated to CBSE. It is spread over 5 acres of land and the school’s vision is to spread value based education in every corner of the country. It was started by Mr. O.P Yadav, well known advocate and educationist. RPS has consistently been in the list of top schools since it was established. It has a dedicated and passionate faculty with modern facilities available for students like science labs, math lab, library, indoor outdoor sports grounds, dance and music room etc.
Phone: +91-9467064534, 9467064577
2. Eurokids International: It was founded by Prajodh Rajan and Vikas Phadnis in 2001 and the EuroKids Group manages its own pre-schools and schools and also operates through the franchise model across India. Eurokids, Bhiwadi was established in 2018. They focus on modern ways to groom children and help them play and learn. The pre-school has facilities like gym for kids, motion based learning, sports facilities, yoga, meditation, cultural activities and splash pool to bring out the best in each child.
3. The Ashiana School: The Ashiana School was established in 2018 and believes that education gives students intellectual energy along with humanistic impulse and energy of character. Through school, family and community partnership, students are prepared to become responsible, sensitive, confident citizens and lifelong learners. Students are provided with state of the art facilities within library, sports, music and dance, science labs, computer lab etc.
4. SD Wonder World School: The play school has a good reputation among parents and is known for its courteous staff, innovative teaching methodology and homely ambience.
5. Kidzee Play School: With over 1900+ centers in more than 750+ cities, Kidzee is the largest preschool chain in Asia. It is a pioneer in Early Childhood Care & Education. Kidzee has developed its own child centric learning methodology called iLLUME which ensures children learn and develop in the best possible way. The motto of the KIDZEE Bhiwadi which was established in 2008, is to provide a safe & loving environment where kids can enquire, explore and experiment. They promote learning programs primarily through music, art, drama, dance, puppet shows, field trips, indoor and outdoor activities and adventure.
Phone: 9983343950, 9983755950
6. Cambridge Convent Senior Secondary School: The co-educational school was founded in 2010 and offers classes from I to X. Students are provided with facilities like sports, library, swimming pool, computer lab and indoor games. Extra-curricular activities include field trips, drawing competition, waste material activities etc.
7. Modern Public School (MPS): Modern Public School (MPS) was established in April 1986 and has today grown into a full-fledged co-educational English medium senior secondary school. The school is affiliated with CBSE and offers education from pre-nursery to class XII. The school was started under the aegis of Model Public School Society chaired by Mr. V. P. Kaura. It’s aim is to provide valued learning experiences through operational excellence and support which can make a huge difference to the quality of children. The school boasts of a modern infrastructure with well-ventilated classrooms, scientific laboratories and beautiful premises. Students can enjoy various sports activities in the playground. It was awarded the Best Institutional Design In India By NDTV Design Award in 2016 and is an ISO 9001:2008 Certified School.
8. GD Goenka Public School: The franchisee was established in March 2015. It adapts and customises to the needs of the location and takes the child forward towards complete readiness of the world. Focus is towards social grooming, sensitive thinking, concern and responsibility for the environment, sympathy, empathy and value for everyone. It is affiliated to CBSE and is a coed day school with classes from Nursery to VIII. The school is a franchisee of the famous GD Goenka Public School Vasant Kunj which was established in 1994 by Shri Anjani Kumar Goenka and it is named after his mother Ms. Gayatri Devi Goenka.
9. Delhi Public School International: The school was established in 2011 and is affiliated to CBSE. It is an english medium coed day school with classes from I to VIII. “Service before self” is the motto of the school. The dedicated and professional teachers ensure that the children get the maximum out of their education because of which the school has given exceptional results in the academic sphere as well as extra co-curricular activities like inter-school sports competitions.
Phone: 72400 00064
10. UCSKM Public School: The school was established in 1998 by renowned academician and social worker, Col. P.S. Satsangi with an aim to provide high value, career oriented and quality based education to students. The Institute is a Co-educational, English medium School from LKG to class XII, with a strength of about 2000 students, affiliated to CBSE. The classes are roomy, airy and well-lit to provide cheerful atmosphere for the students and faculty in their pursuit for academic excellence.
Phone: 01493-298081, 298082
11. Xavier’s School: The school is a Christian minority school under the management of Jesuits of Delhi Province of the Society of Jesus in collaboration with the Franciscan Sisters of Our Lady of Graces. Started in 1993, the school is affiliated to CBSE for Class X and All India Senior School Certificate Examination for Class XII. The school has digital classrooms with interactive board, computer labs, well equipped science, maths & language lab, a well stocked library, multipurpose hall, and sports grounds.
Phone: 01493-230347, 7300308555
12. Presidency The International School: The Mamta Modern Education Society is an old and reputed society which runs two schools, one in Bhiwadi and other in Delhi. In Bhiwadi, they run Presidency The International School, spread over 6 acres. The school has about 2000 students from I to XII, studying in different streams of Commerce and Science with a team of dedicated and committed teachers working very hard to create future global citizens and to enhance the prestige of the school in every field. Besides achieving excellent results in different examinations the school has distinguished itself in sports like football at state and national level.
Phone: 8875432490, 8875432495
13. S. Memorial Secondary School: The English medium school was founded in 2008 and is affiliated to State Board for classes I to X. The teachers are professional and extremely dedicated and ensure that the children get the maximum out of their education. Equal importance is given to curriculum as well as extracurricular activities.
14. Naveen Public School: The school is a coed day school with classes from I to X. It is an english medium school. The school is located in Vasundhara Nagar area of Bhiwadi. It was established in 2016. The school aims at fulfilling each child’s educational needs with quality education and extracurricular activities for all round development.
15. Shiv Public School: The school has been in the education field since 21 years. Since its inception the school has focused on imparting quality education by continuously adding new dimensions and directions to its comprehensive educational programs. It provides a safe and highly encouraging environment for children. Students are taught multiple intelligence required for developing happiness and academics, building worth and self-worth, making difference. “Working together, Learning together, Acting together for our common future” is the motto of the school. It is a Coed Day CBSE affiliated ISO 9001: 2008 certified school which services the educational needs of students from Nursery through VIII.
Following is the list of colleges in Bhiwadi:
1. SVR Girls College: This college was established in July 2016 by ex-servicemen of the area as a social service project with the aim of providing a peaceful environment for girls essential for learning, lightning the young generation, professional and technical education. The college wants to empower the girl child and reshape their future and by enabling them to find suitable and respectable employment in the emerging industrial belt of Bhiwadi area popularly known as The Gateway to Rajasthan.
2. Baba Mohanram Kisan College: The college is run by the Managing Committee which comprises of ex-servicemen and retired govt. Officials. The Principal is empowered by the management to exercise control on all aspects of college functionality, including discipline and maintaining University norms. All the staff members are highly qualified and experienced. They maintain healthy relations with the students and are always available for guidance and counseling. The college offers courses like BA, BCom, MA, MCom and other professional courses like BBA, MBA and BCA.
Phone: 09460369960, 09251426039
3. Annie Besant College: The college is managed by Shri Narayan Yadav Shiksha Prasar Samiti which is dedicated to the cause of providing quality education to all sections of the society. The people involved in the Samiti have an experience of more than 35 years in the education field. The college is named after great renowned freedom fighter who showed the path of freedom & education to people. The college offers graduate and postgraduate courses in Arts and Science to its female students. It is recognised by the University of Rajasthan and was established in the year 2006.
4. Athina Nursing College: The college provides specialization in professional nursing along with practices that advances the well being, academic success, and lifelong achievement of students. It was established in 2010 and is recognized by the Indian Nursing Council, New Delhi and affiliated to the Rajasthan University of Health Sciences. The college always endeavours to promote health and safety in the premises, teach with actual and potential health problems, provide case management services and actively collaborate with students for adaptation, self care, self-advocacy, and learning. It is run by the Hari Ram hospital which is a healthcare institution providing treatment to patients by trained staff and modern equipment in Bhiwadi.
Phone: 01493-511205, 9887505059, 9414013800
Ashiana, Ashiana Housing build homes. Homes surrounded by vast green spaces and fresh breeze. Homes cocooned in secured gated complexes. Homes where futures are forged and there are opportunities to grow. And Homes in environments brimming with healthy activity, trust and respect. At heart, we build communities with care.
Other posts by Ashiana
Join 1000+ of fellow readers. Get expert real estate knowledge straight to your inbox absolutely free. Just enter your email address below.