4 reasons why jagatpura is emerging as a residential hub of jaipur
According to an ICICI Property Services report, the property market in Jaipur has witnessed maximum activity in suburban micro-markets of southern Jaipur such as Jagatpura.
Below are 4 great things you’ll really love about residential properties in Jagatpura.
1. Jagatpura is one of Jaipur’s most promising locations
Jagatpura’s urban features make it a highly sought-after location. It is located in South East Jaipur – which is one of the most prominent locations for new commercial and residential projects.
2. Jagatpura provides fast access to Jaipur’s prime localities
Jagatpura boasts of a proposed 100 km road that will connect Ajmer Highway, Tonk Road and Agra Highway. Coupled with this fast transit route, its relative proximity to Jaipur’s other posh localities – such as Malviya Nagar, Patrakar Colony and Vaishali Nagar– will significantly decrease traveling time, whether you’re going to work, socialize or entertain.
If you’re looking for property in Jaipur, you’ll find Jagatpura especially attractive because you’re just a few minutes from:
- Schools like Step by Step, Millennium School, Sawai Bhawani Singh School, St. Anslem, etc.
- Colleges & Universities such as SKIT College of Technology, MNIT College, Seedling Medical College, Jaipur National University, Gyan Vihar University, etc.
- Medical Facilities like Fortis Hospital, SDM Hospital, Apex Hospital, Narayana Multispecialty Hospital, Calgary Eye Hospital – as well as upcoming Bombay Hospital and Reliance Medi-City
- Airport, Railway Station & Bus Services
- Retail & Entertainment Facilities like Gaurav Tower, World Trade Park, Crystal Court, Entertainment Paradise, World Trade Park, Jawahar Circle (Asia’s Largest Circular Park & Musical Fountain), First Cinema, etc.
- Top Corporate & Govt. Offices like Genpact, Vodafone, Dainik Bhaskar, HDFC, Railway Headquarters, BSNL, Godrej, Wonder cement etc.
3. Jagatpura presents you with a perfect investment opportunity
A 2015 ICICI Property Services report states that Jagatpura witnessed a healthy price appreciation of approximately 40% in the last two years. In fact, both investments and rentals have been rising, and will continue to rise.
Are You Looking for a 2 or 3 BHK Flat in Jagatpura?
If you’re looking for a great 2 or 3 BHK flat in Jagatpura, you will find many options by several builders and real estate developers. But do check out Vrinda Gardens in Jagatpura – a joint venture project between Ashiana Housing and Mangalam Group. It offers many modern facilities – like a Club House, Parks, Kids Play Area,Swimming Pool, a Convenience Store, a secure Gated Complex with CCTV , etc. You can visit their show flat – and in Phase -1 families are already residing and enjoying the facilities.
Ashiana has delivered many landmark projects in Jaipur – like Rangoli Gardens, Greenwood and Ashiana Manglam – and this is their sixth project in Jaipur. They are renowned for their construction quality and timely delivery. Ashiana not only maintains their own projects, but also runs the resale and rental devision for Ashiana properties.
So don’t miss this opportunity to own a home in a very upcoming location of Jaipur.