One of the biggest myths about senior living communities is that they are meant for ageing parents without family or relatives nearby – or those in crisis. Because the reality is that a move to a senior living community can be decidedly beneficial for seniors in many situations. How! Let’s see”
1. Remain positively engaged with “life”
It is a well-known fact that engagement with life helps prolong life. Moving into a senior living community after retirement can help you to remain proactively engaged in many ways, such as by taking upa cause you care for, volunteering, hobbies and participating in community activities.
2. Improve your physical, mental & emotional health
Regular physical activity prolongs your physical, mental and emotional health. It also helps you to stay independent for longer – thereby also allowing you to enjoy a better quality of life.
Senior living communities can keep you active, fit and healthy – with a variety of things to engage your body, mind and spirit with.
3. Find 24/7 access to emergency health care
One of the major benefits of living in a senior living community is access to emergency health care services within your campus, which means that:
• OPD services and Doctor – On – Call facility • 24*7 ambulance and Nurse within the campus. • Tie-ups with nearby hospitals for quick admission in case of emergency.
4. Feel safe and secure
• They feel more relaxed in their new age-friendly homes, with anti-skid tiles, grab rails, bigger switches, wall mounted night lamps, etc. • They feel safer because the entire complex has trained and well-equipped security guards available 24×7 to ensure their safety. • They feel more reassured with 24×7 Emergency Care, including an emergency response system installed in each apartment.
5. Hassle free living:
From housekeeping services to dining hall to maintenance services – all is available just a call away. You just have to relax and enjoy your post retirement life.
If you want to make your golden years the best in your life, senior living communities may just be the opportunity you’ve been looking for.
Do you have an interesting story to share about a senior living community you really like? Do let us know – we’d love to hear from you!
Ashiana Housing build homes. Homes surrounded by vast green spaces and fresh breeze. Homes cocooned in secured gated complexes. Homes where futures are forged and there are opportunities to grow. And Homes in environments brimming with healthy activity, trust and respect. At heart, we build communities with care.