Choosing the best educational institutes for children are now a days a hectic task in itself. Find the list of the best schools in Jagatpura, Jaipur here.
Find best schools and colleges in Jagatpura, Jaipur
Rajasthan’s most fascinating and popular destination, Jaipur has been rapidly growing in the fields of academics. Aspirants from different parts of the country opt for Jaipur to pursue their academics. Jaipur is getting recognition for quality education for primary as well as college level and steadily becoming an educational hub like its neighbour, Kota. The city with rapid urbanisation has witnessed massive expansion of reputed schools and colleges. Rajasthan University is known to be the oldest university offering variety of courses and qualitative learning.
Following is the list of schools in Jagatpura, Jaipur:
1. Turtles Pre-Primary School:The school’s motto is ‘learn with fun’. Kids are given full freedom to move around, interact, play and learn and classroom decor has low-in-height colorful seating arrangement, toys, teaching aids and charts. The teacher to student ratio is 10:1 and children are taught fundamentals in education along with etiquette and good manners. Classes offered are playgroup, nursery, KG and prep.
Phone: 0141-2758020, 2758051
2. Anselm’s Pink City Sr. Sec School: The school is one of the many Christian Minority Institutions run by the Gyan Deep Education Society and was established in 1987. It is a English medium co-educational school, affiliated to CBSE, New Delhi and offers classes from HKG to XII. The school aims to provide an education designed to fit its students into any sphere for the world of tomorrow. The school has spacious classrooms, computer and science labs, library, AV Room, indoor outdoor sports grounds, music and dance room etc.
Phone: 0141-2520240, 2171937
3. Jankidevi Public School: The school was established in the memory of Late Smt. Jankidevi and offers activity oriented education and sufficient co-curricular activities for its students in pre-primary classes to Std. XII. The faculty is well qualified, experienced & motivating who strive for the emotional, social and intellectual growth of each child. Field-trips are organized on a regular basis to provide practical experience. BSE & Cambridge curriculum has been introduced in all classes. Subjects like Art, Craft, Music, Games, Swimming, Martial Arts, Gymnastic, Computer Education, Value Education & Vocational Training refresh the minds by breaking the monotony of the hardcore subjects.
Phone: O141-2796271, 2796272
4. KD Public Senior Secondary School: The English medium CBSE school is run by Kasturi Devi Social Development and Educational Society and started in the year 2007. It has classes from KG to XII (Science and Commerce). The school aims to nurture and groom the future leaders by encouraging them towards self-empowerment and innovation. Teachers are facilitators hence they work as a bridge between the learner and knowledge. Facilities include smart classes, internet, computer and science lab, CCTV camera, dance and music room, library, sports ground etc.
5. India International School: India International School (IIS) is a Senior Secondary School affiliated to CBSE, International Baccalaureate (IB) and Cambridge International Examinations (CIE). The School is an English Medium co-ed day boarding school with classes from KG to XII. The school is located in Mansarovar and Sitapura area of Jaipur. It is a private school established in 1990 and is managed by Indian Council for International Amity (ICFIA). The school has spacious classrooms, computer and science labs, library, AV Room, indoor outdoor sports grounds, music and dance room etc.
6. Ryan International School: The school in Jagatpura is a part of the Ryan International Group of Institutions. It was established in 1998 by Founder Chairman of Ryan Group, Dr. Augustine F. Pinto. The motto of the school is “Excellence in Education and All Round Development”. It’s a co-educational school with state-of-the-art infrastructure. The school aims at global education integrated with innovative use of technology to develop global citizens through a holistic approach. Facilities include activity based learning, computer lab, library, science lab, outdoor and indoor sports, judo, skating etc.
7. VSPK International School: VSPK International School, Jaipur was founded by the VSPK Group who also have schools in Delhi-Rohini, Pitampura and Sonepat. The school is committed to providing holistic, integrated and global education with state of the art infrastructure and innovative pedagogies to its students. They offer classes for pre-primary, primary and middle school. Facilities include round the clock security, smart classes, reader’s hub, computer and math lab, playgrounds, gym, infirmary, activity room, cafeteria and transportation.
Phone: 0141-2970161, 2970167, 7665477888, 7665377888
8. Jayshree Periwal International School: Jayshree Periwal High School formerly known as Step by Step International School was founded by entrepreneur Jayshree Periwal in April 2002. It is a coeducational, day and full boarding, CBSE and Cambridge Assessment International Education affiliated school. The school offers classes from pre-nursery to XII (Science, Commerce and Arts). The school boasts of a state of the art infrastructure with rain-water harvesting, water recycling, solar heating, energy-efficient and ozone-friendly air-conditioning. Facilities include indoor outdoor sports courts, athletic track, judo, skating rink, horse riding, shooting range, yoga etc.
9. Delhi Public School: DPS, Ajmer Road is a co-educational, State Board affiliated, full boarding school and was established in 2003. It aims to create an ethos that will encourage children to grow physically and in knowledge and most importantly in curiosity, courage, confidence, independence, patience, resourcefulness, resilience and understanding. The motto of the school is “Service before self”.
Phone: 91-8290565656, 9680006938
10. Mary’s Convent Sr. Sec. School: St. Mary’s Convent Senior Secondary School was established in 2006 and is affiliated to CBSE. It is a branch of St. Mary’s Convent Sr. Sec. School in Ajmer and Udaipur. This educational institution is run by the Franciscan Sisters of St. Mary of the Angels which is a religious charitable order of nuns. It is a Christian Minority unaided Institution catering to the education of children from all communities and classes of society. The school besides the curriculum encourages students to take part in extra curricular activities like handball, basketball, karate, dance, music, cricket etc.
Phone: 0141-2796715, 2796716
11. SRN International School: The CBSE affiliated school was established in 2002 and is a fully air-conditioned world-class best co-educational residential school spread over 6 acres. The entire campus is Wi-Fi enabled and other facilities include spacious e-classrooms, multimedia library, computerized labs, language lab and integrated science labs and conference rooms which are at par with international standards. The ‘Green Campus’ employs solar heating, water harvesting, recycling of waste, plastic free & chemical free landscaping. It offers facilities like a hygienic canteen, air-conditioned hostels, swimming pool, gym, self defence classes etc.
Phone: 0141-2974492, 2974493, 2974496, 2974497
12. Tuito International School: The school was founded by industrialist, educationalist & philanthropist Mr. S. N. Sharma in 2003. The school provides day boarding and hostel facilities from nursery to grade XII. the school believes in discovering each students’ unique talent and enhancing it. The children are provided with world class facilities and encourages them to take part in all extra curricular activities like music and dance, outdoor sports, swimming etc.
13. Defence Public School: The co-educational school was established in the year 1977 and has provisional affiliation to CBSE. It is a day boarding school for classes I to XII. It has music and dance room and a facility for indoor games. Personalized learning technology is provided to each child in the digital class to nurture their talents for the future.
14. Tagore International School: Tagore International School is a CBSE affiliated coeducational day school that provides residential facilities to boys. It was founded in 1996 and is part of the Tagore Group of Institutions managed by Tagore Vidya Bhawan Society. The school hosts well ventilated and spacious classrooms, fully equipped science, computer, language and math labs, an auditorium, Science Park, senior and junior library, music room and dance hall. The sports facilities include courts for tennis, volleyball, basketball, hockey, kho kho and athletics. The school also houses a well-equipped gymnasium. The school offers education from Montessori through class XII and also promotes clubs such as nature club, music and dance club, dramatics club, arts and crafts club and science and literature club.
15. Maharaja Sawai Bhawani Singh School: The CBSE affiliated school spread over an area of 15 acres, was established in 2007 by Maharaja Sawai Man Singh Trust. The aim of the school is to improve educational opportunities for the children of Jaipur. The students are educated in a nurturing environment which untaps each student’s full potential. Classrooms are air conditioned with interactive smart boards, science, computer and maths labs are fully functional, two libraries for primary and senior wing provide enough nourishment of the mind.
Phone: 0141- 2971094, 9929095902/03
16. Golden Era Academy: Golden Era Academy was established in 2001 is a CBSE affiliated co-educational, non-sectarian day school serving grades kindergarten to 10th. They have a unique learning curriculum which enriches children both academically and personally. They encourage academic excellence and self development of each child by creating an environment for learning which is stimulating, innovative, tolerant, enjoyable and which encourages intellectual inquiry and curiosity.
17. Sadhguru Public School: The schools was founded in 2006 by Mr. R.P. Sharma who inculcated the principle of promoting individuality through value-based education which would in turn promote a global outlook yet retain the intrinsic Indian cultural traditions. Besides stated curriculum, emphasis is given on extracurricular activities as well for the all round development of every child.
Following is the list of colleges in Jagatpura, Jaipur:
1. Malaviya National Institute of Technology: MNIT formerly called Malaviya Regional Engineering College was established in 1963 as a joint venture between Govt. of India and Rajasthan and is fully funded by the Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD). It is spread over an area of 317 acres of lush greenery and the residential campus offers accommodation to faculty, staff and students. It has amenities like staff clubs, hospital, bank, post office, community centre, school, staff residences, gymnasium, playing fields, guest houses, 24 Hours internet connectivity, canteen etc. It offers UG and PG courses like B.Arch, B.Tech, M.Plan, M.Tech, MBA and M.Sc.
2. Jaipur National University: JNU is a private self-financed University, sponsored by Mahima Shiksha Samiti and came into existence in 2007. With more than 7000 students and around 600 faculty members, the University offers UG, PG and Doctoral Programmes in streams like Engineering, Pharmacy, Life and Basic Sciences, Business and Management, Education, Law, Mass Media, Hotel Management, Computer & System Sciences etc. which are approved by the respective regulatory bodies – AICTE, NCTE, BCI, INC, PCI and MCI. It was the first private University in Rajasthan to be accredited by the National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC).
Phone: 0141-7197070, 9314288082, 7413012363, 9309088082
3. Jagannath Gupta Institute of Engineering & Technology: JNIT is a residential college which was founded by the JaganNath Gupta Memorial Educational Society in 2004 for the pursuit of holistic education and academic excellence in the technical arena. It also provides scholarships to deserving candidates so that they can translate their dreams into reality. The B.Tech. programme is available in steams like mechanical, computer science, electrical, civil and applied sciences and is approved by AICTE and affiliated to RTU, Kota.
Phone: 0141- 4071500, 4071555
4. Poornima College of Engineering: PGC was established in 2000 with the aim of promoting quality professional & technical education in Jaipur. Poornima Group is promoted by Shanti Education Society (SES) which came into existence in 1999 by founder chairman Mr. Manohar Lal Singhi. The main objective of SES is to promote technical & professional education in Rajasthan with state of the art infrastructure and strong academic philosophy. The college has a research portfolio of over Rs. 10 million of government funded projects. It offers B.Tech and M.Tech courses under the aegis of RTU Kota, UGC and AICTE.
5. Jaipuria Institute of Management: The private residential co-educational college was established in 2006 and it provides NBA accredited PGDM and FPM programs. Campus is spread over 5 acres of land. Workshop mode of learning is the forte of this campus. The institute through its unique pedagogy mix transforms the young management students as competent, cross-functional and result oriented managers. 20% of the lectures are delivered by experts from the corporate world, ensuring that all gaps between theory and practice are adequately filled. It has four campuses in Jaipur, Lucknow, Noida and Indore.
6. JECRC University: JECRC University was established in the year 2012 and is situated in Jaipur over an area of 32 acre. The college is driven by the spirit of innovation-led research which is spelt out in infrastructure as well as practices. JECRC is known for its strong research culture and close industry links. It is recognized by the UGC, New Delhi. The college offers courses like B.Tech and M.Tech (Mechanical, Chemical, Civil, Computer Science, Electrical, Electronics & Communication), BBA, B.Com, MBA, B.Sc. (Hons.), LL.B and Integrated Law, Hospitality & Hotel Management, Journalism & Mass. Communication and Humanities (English/ Economics/ Psychology).
7. Manipal University: Manipal University Jaipur (MUJ) is a co-educational, residential, private research UGC approved university established in 2011 by the Manipal Global Education Services. Courses and programs offered by the university are in the fields of Law, Engineering, Allied Health, Management, Communication and Design among others. Manipal University Jaipur was ranked 10th in the Top 10 Universities for Academic Excellence by The Higher Education Review Magazine. In India, the National Institutional Ranking Framework (NIRF) ranked Manipal University Jaipur in the bracket of 151-200 among universities in 2019 and in the bracket of 75-100 in the management category in 2019.
8. Xavier’s College: St Xavier’s College is affiliated to the University of Rajasthan and was established in 2010 by the Jaipur Xavier Educational Association (JXEA), a trust established by the Jesuits in 1950. The college offers Bachelor’s degree in Commerce, Business Administration, Computer Application, Honors in English Literature and Economics. The college has state of the art infrastructure equipped with latest labs and digital classrooms. The college is maintained by the members of Delhi Province of the Society of Jesus.
9. Swami Keshvanand Institute of Technology (SKIT): The college was established in the year 2000 and is one of the renowned technical and management institutes of the country. It is affiliated to the Rajasthan Technical University (RTU) and is approved by the AICTE. Students are assured of quality education and a strong industry interface which helps students get summer internships and placement opportunities with renowned companies. Along with regular academics, SKIT also lays emphasis on research and innovation. It offers UG and PG courses in the fields of engineering and management. The campus is set amidst a green landscape and serene environment and offers facilities like hostels, library, computer labs, air-conditioned classrooms, cafeteria, etc.
10. JD PG College: The college was established in 2004 and is accredited by NAAC and is affiliated to University of Rajasthan. The college offers 16 courses across 2 streams which are mainly Arts, Commerce & Banking and across 3 degrees which are BA, B.Com and MA. The college is day boarding and has no hostel facilities.
11. Suresh Gyan Vihar College: The college was established in 1994 and is affiliated to Suresh Gyan Vihar University. It offers 15 courses across 5 streams namely Pharmacy, Arts, Commerce & Banking, Media & Mass Communication, Design and across 5 degrees like BSc, BA, B.Pharm, M.Pharm, Diploma. The college has a proactive placement approach which enjoys a strong professional network across diverse sectors. The college was ranked among top 3 University study by financial express year 2009 and Rated A++ University study by Pioneer year 2013.
12. Vivekanand Institute of Technology (VIT): VIT established in 2012, is one of the most popular engineering institutes in Jaipur, which plays a vital role in inculcating technologies and management skills in students. Students of Vivekananda Institute of Technology have bagged several national and international awards. It is the only institute in North India to have a Robotics Lab. The college has a wide alumni network with many working in top national and multinational companies across the globe. They have also collaborated with various companies to train students in various skills necessary for career enhancement and employability. Students are trained in communication skills, soft skills, coding skills, certification courses for better employment chances. The college won Five times National champion by NEN in promoting Entrepreneurship.
13. Raghukul College Of Nursing: The college was established in 2001 and is accredited from Indian Nursing Council (INC). Additional campus facilities for students are available such as a fully equipped dedicated academic zone, hostel facilities for boys, hygienic canteen, guest house, state of the art hospital, vast library, in house medical facilities etc.
Ashiana, Ashiana Housing build homes. Homes surrounded by vast green spaces and fresh breeze. Homes cocooned in secured gated complexes. Homes where futures are forged and there are opportunities to grow. And Homes in environments brimming with healthy activity, trust and respect. At heart, we build communities with care.
Other posts by Ashiana
Join 1000+ of fellow readers. Get expert real estate knowledge straight to your inbox absolutely free. Just enter your email address below.
1 year  ago
It is the best time to invest in Indian real estate market. The post is very informative and helpful for investors to invest in wisely.
Hey, Thank you for appreciating us. We hope you find our other investment blogs about Jaipur informative as well. Regards, Team Ashiana
2 years  ago
Hey, Thank you for reading and appreciating our blog :) Regards, Team Ashiana
2 years  ago
Amazing post, thank you for sharing this knowledgeable post, really this is very helpful.
Dear Jitendra, Thank you for reading our blog. Hope you choose the best school in Jaipur for your child :) Regards, Team Ashiana
2 years  ago
Hey, I noticed your Article. I just loved it. Cheers. Sneha
Dear Sneha, Thank you for reading :) Regards, Team Ashiana